The Awesome Tsokolate Con Crema

When you can't be bothered to use the tsokolate tabletas to make tsikolate


This was my breakfast this morning. So I've read from one of the feeds from our good friend/activist/Pitbull impersonator/historical sketch artist Carlos Celdran that this was pure sorcery. As an internet sorcerer and glutton I must put it to my palates test.


This jar will be empty soon if someone finds where I keep it.
 So I've headed to The Manila Collectible Company in Intramuros. It is located right behind the Manila Cathedral. Right at the steps leading up to the store proper I was greeted by the store proprietress, Ana. I made my intention right away and that is the Awesome Tsokolate Con Crema.

Let me tell you why this is better than Nutella. Don't kid ourselves, Nutella is candy. It suffers spreadability issues when cold. And it's hazelnut. So I don't know where that comparison comes from. This is still pretty much spreadable even cold and it's actually made from cacao. If you're into that chocolate drink with the grit of the natural thing then you're in for a treat. This doesn't taste like chocolate bars or choc-nut. This is that hot chocolate from tabletas made into a spread. I have used the word "spread" too much already. What is the result? Hot pandesal dipped in hot chocolate and not at all soggy. It's good eat people!

It is available at The Manila Collectible Company only. So if you're passing by Intramuros give the place a visit and buy a jar for Php 200. Stay for the coffee too and the great view right above their rooftop. Say hello to Ana for me. Also available is the Awesome Dulce con Crema. You could also get native handicrafts from all over the country there.

Comments